Nowadays, printers have become an important and basic part of everyone’s life whether you are a student or an office worker. Similar to any other devices or technologies, the printers have been also upgraded to next level since its introduction in the market. At the present date, you can easily find wireless and Bluetooth printers everywhere as people now prefer wireless technologies the most in this digital era. Wires can sometimes be so hard to handle and always cause some issue to a certain extent, therefore, wireless devices come here as a big help offering much ease and efficient working.
While comparing to the usual or traditional printers, there are very lightweight, easy to set-up and operate without facing any complicated steps and issues. These newly upgraded printers are capable of making a connection with several other devices very conveniently and trouble-free. A Wireless & Bluetooth Printer comes with several advantages that nobody can say no to these useful technologies which have taken our printing experience to the next best level. Here, find out some top ten best Wireless & Bluetooth Printers reviews along with the buying guide that will help you out to select the best printer for your home or workplace.
- 1 Top 10 Best Wireless & Bluetooth Printers
- 2 HP OfficeJet 250 All-in-One Portable Printer
- 3 HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
- 4 Zink Polaroid ZIP Wireless Mobile Photo Mini
- 5 Fujifilm INSTAX SHARE SP-2 Smart Phone Printer
- 6 Kodak HD Wireless Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer
- 7 Canon TR8520 All-In-One Printer For Home Office
- 8 Phomemo Mini Bluetooth Wireless Pocket Printer
- 9 Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
- 10 Canon Selphy CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
- 11 Wireless & Bluetooth Printers Buying Guide
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 13 Conclusion
Top 10 Best Wireless & Bluetooth Printers
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer
The Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer offers outstanding text and graphics that will be beyond our expectation. With several connectivity options and good paper handling, this wireless & Bluetooth printer is very convenient for as well as for the home office use. The best part about this printer is that it is pocket-friendly and doesn’t cost much like other expensive ones.
It comes with the capacity tray of 250 sheet paper that let you print the letter as well as legal-sized paper which has been specially designed for improving the efficiency of your office work. The printer is equipped with the flatbed scan glass that allows you to have quick scanning as well as directly copying from any other available device. In addition, its wireless connectivity options come in a wide range and let its users submit printing tasks easily and directly from smartphones, laptops, etc.
- Monochrome laser printer
- Includes flatbed scan glass
- 250 sheet paper capacity
- Print both Letter and Legal Sized Paper
HP OfficeJet 250 All-in-One Portable Printer
The HP OfficeJet 250 is not like any other portable printer but instead, it has taken the mobile printing to next best level. Here you will not get the washed-out photos or documents that another portable printer produces. Before printing, you can easily preview and customize the pictures on its 2. 65-inch colour touchscreen. Its compact size makes it easily portable as well as durable due to its high-quality.
This portable printer will give you high performance even after you have just unboxed it. With a very easy setup, you can use the printer right away. With the use of your smartphone or tablet, you can easily use this portable printer that comes with the free HP ePrint app. The app is also very easy to connect to your printer with Bluetooth smart technology as well as Wi-Fi Direct. The printer also comprises a feeder that automatically loads the paper while printing, along with a rechargeable battery that can last long.
- 65″ Color touchscreen
- Use Original HP 62 ink and HP 62XL cartridges
- Mobile Printing and Paper Sizes Supported
- Smart Bluetooth technology and Wi-Fi Direct
- 1-year Hardware Warranty
HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
The home users can enjoy the benefits of this all-in-one HP Envy 5055 wireless printer with its premium features that will offer you next-level experience. It is very easy to set up and can offer efficient functions of printing and scanning. Additionally, the printer is capable of copying borderless, excellent photos as well as documents with crisp and sharp text.
Furthermore, with the help of the HP Smart app, the scanner performs very efficiently and easily set up your photo printer. It also easily scans documents on the go with your smartphone camera, along with that you can also print from the social media platforms or else from the cloud, for instance, iCloud, Google Drive, as well as Dropbox.
- Efficient working with HP Smart app
- Supports Photo Sizes
- Mobile Printing
- Duplex and Borderless Printing
- Comes with Bluetooth, and improved Wi-Fi connectivity
Zink Polaroid ZIP Wireless Mobile Photo Mini
If you are looking out for highly portable and pocketable wireless photo printer then Zink Polaroid ZIP Wireless Mobile Photo Mini is something that you are looking for. The Polaroid ZIP is not only fast and easy to use but also it is capable of converting your selfies or photos from your smartphones to 2×3” prints. All you have to do is to just connect your smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi.
In addition to that, you can also download the free Polaroid app which is well-suited with iOS as well as Android Print in less than 60 seconds and can make your photography experience to next best level. Its small size makes it quite easy to carry it any place you want whether it’s indoors or outdoors, you can efficiently use this small wireless photo printer with a consistent result every time.
- No requirement of computer connections
- Uses ZINK ZERO INK printing technology
- 2×3-inch sticky peel-back paper prints
- Connects smartphone or tablet through Wi-Fi
- Water & Tear-resistant and smudge-proof paper prints
Fujifilm INSTAX SHARE SP-2 Smart Phone Printer
With 10 seconds per print, Fujifilm INSTAX SHARE SP-2 Smart Phone Printer comes with an improved printing speed and high-resolution images. With the help of this printer, you can create Instax photos very effortlessly by simple sending images from your smartphones, tablets and even DSLR cameras by using the free Share app.
This printer has been equipped with an NP-45 rechargeable battery which is easily changeable through a micro USB port. It is capable of producing the images in high resolution with the print pixels of 800×600 dots as well as the print resolution of 320 dpi. Its new laser exposure system helps in attaining faster printing time of 10 seconds.
- NP-45 rechargeable battery
- 10 seconds per print
- Print resolution of 320 dpi
- Uses 256 levels per colour (RGB)
- Print pixels of 800×600 dots
Kodak HD Wireless Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer
Get very easy and convenient printing experience with Kodak HD Wireless Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer that is capable of providing 2.1 X 3.4” print photos directly from the android or ios device. This compact printer is highly compatible with iOS/Android through Bluetooth, thus, there’s no need of cables as it can perform its functions wirelessly.
In order to produce detailed and great quality black/white or colour portraits, the printer uses advanced 4 PASS D2T2 Dye Transfer Method. It is very easy to set up and use and also doesn’t require any high maintenance. For adding filters, you can download the Kodak Photo Printer App that will not only offer a wide range of filters, but also other features like cropping, stickers, video & SNS Print and so many more.
- Uses 4 PASS D2T2 Dye Transfer Method
- Print 2.1 X 3.4” Photos
- Compatible With iOS/Android Via Bluetooth
- Features NFC One Touch
Canon TR8520 All-In-One Printer For Home Office
By using five colour individual ink system, the Canon TR8520 produces great document and photos with the best quality and adding more convenience by offering several connectivity options. This printer has been designed by the most trustworthy brand and especially to meet all kind of printing needs and requirements, whether it is scanning or faxing. Here, you will get a great Print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The printer also comes with the 4.3 inches LCD touchscreen making the process more efficient. In addition, it also features memory card slot1 and 20 sheet ADF. With a wireless connection, this printer can be connected to your smartphone or tablet very easily, offering easy and convenient printing experience. It is very simple to use and offers exceptional results every time.
- Includes 4.3 inches LCD touchscreen
- Comes with 5 colour individual ink system
- Modem speed- Up to 33.6 Kbps
- Approx 250 pages Memory Capacity
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Print resolution
Phomemo Mini Bluetooth Wireless Pocket Printer
From the past many years, the pocket printer has become very popular and with great features, these offer exceptional functionality. One of the very popular one among these is Phomemo Mini Bluetooth Wireless Pocket Printer. This printer is highly compact and small in size because of which it is easy to carry everywhere.
The printer supports iOS as well as Android smartphones and can save a lot of time. Don’t just go for its small look as it is a highly powerful pocket printer that will offer consistent performance with every use. It also looks very stylish and modern and is built with high-quality material which also makes it highly durable. It comes with a 1000mAh battery that is capable of powering the printers for up to 24 hours at full capacity.
- Portable Pocket Printer
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Charging required 1.5 hours
- One-click printing
Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
The Canon Pixma iX6820 is an affordable heavy-duty printer that is suitable for both casual work and official working. If you are looking for such printer that is capable of scanning, copying or faxing, then you must try the Canon Pixma iX6820. It produces high-quality coloured as well as black & white documents. The Canon Pixma iX6820 support any device that is running macOS or iOS.
Instead of using the traditional black and tri-colour cartridges, the Pixma iX6820 uses 5 different colour ink cartridges for exceptional outcome. Its printing document is exceptional and every case, colour, text, as well as graphics will be quite being bold and smooth with even ink. The speed of Pixma iX6820 is also great as it can perform fast in every minute.
- Includes 5 different ink tank system
- Comes with OS compatibility
- 150 sheets Auto sheet feeder
- Maximum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dots per inch
Canon Selphy CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
In the digital world, Canon is a very popular and trustworthy brand. The company always try to offer high-performance devices to their customers to satisfy their needs. The Selphy CP1300 from Canon is another such option from the company that has been an exceptional performer printer. This printer features a 3.2-inch tilt-up LCD screen for offering more convenience. It is a tilt-up screen and is controlled by the buttons that are present beneath the screen.
By using SELPHY CP1300, one can easily combine the images in order to form a collage on a single photo. For this, you can also use the images from up to 8 smart devices. It has a very simple design yet powerful working and offers more versatility. You can connect your smartphone as well as your tablet with much ease via the Canon Print App3.
- 2×6 inch layout
- 2-inch LCD screen
- SD-Card Printing
- Supports AirPrint and Mopria Print Service
Wireless & Bluetooth Printers Buying Guide
The Wireless & Bluetooth Printers are much better than the traditional ones because of advancement in technology and therefore much easier to install whether in your home or workspace. At the present, you will find several different types of Wireless & Bluetooth Printers and their brands with different features and qualities. Therefore, you need proper guidance or knowledge before buying such technical devices for your space. Before buying, you must evaluate and analyse printer’s features and specifications and its advantages and drawbacks. Check out these Wireless & Bluetooth printers buying guide to evaluate the best from your printer so that you can get the right one.
- Printing Speed: Nowadays, an ideal printer is capable of producing as high as 40 or 50 prints per minute. However, it differs from printer to printer, so you must check out in advance about the printing speed and should go for the one which offers fast speed, especially if you are looking out the printer for official use. If you need the printer for home then you can also go for average printing speed printers.
- Display Screen: There are many printers that offer display screen and some don’t. Though, it doesn’t affect the function of a printer but adds more convenience to it. If you prefer to have a printer to have convenient and efficient access then you should go for a printer with a display screen. The printer’s display screen needs to be clear enough so that it can perform the functions properly and efficiently.
- Cost of Printing: With a lot of upgradation and new technology, the printer has not only evolved to its best but also the prices have also come down. Go for such printers that can at least give you profit or advantage of the print for as low as possible. It will be very beneficial for the moment when you go for bulk printing.
- Yield: The yield factor in the printer is referred to the total number of pages that a printer can print having fully loaded cartridge/ ink tank reservoir. Talking about the ideal range for black & white and coloured print, it should be around 1000 or above. However, if you are looking for a compact model which also comes in a reasonable price range, it can give you 500-page yield which is also quite decent for such compact size printers.
- Cloud compatibility and Mobile Accessibility: Go for such printers that are cloud compatible and offer strong networking capabilities which will let you get access to the printer from any other computing device present at your home. It should also be smart enough to make your printing experience very effortless with the help of its mobile accessibility. Having Bluetooth or WiFi compatible, these printers give efficient result and performance each time of its use.
- Warranty: Mostly printers come with the usual one or two years of warranty which is also quite ideal for the printers, however, you should go for that brand where the company is offering you more years of warrant along with customer support services to deal with some issues that might occur unexpectedly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: Why my printed page has black dots on it while printing?
Answer: If the page you are printing shows some dots on it, then it means that your printer needs cleaning. It is an indication that your printer has not been cleaned for quite some time and now needs cleaning for better performance. There are many factors that can damage the surface of the drum from inside and one of those factors is not proper cleaning. So, while observing such issue, you must clean the areas of the drum carefully so that it doesn’t produce any dots on the paper while printing.
Question 2: Which type of printer will be best for me?
Answer: Overall, you must select the printer based on the volume and frequency of your printing work. If you need a printer for day to day official work for a lot of documents, then you should go for a heavy-duty printer that is also expensive. On the other hand, if you are a student or need a printer for casual work then a small, less-expensive for lower printing volumes would be best for you.
Question 3: Why the paper is jamming in the machine?
Answer: There can be many reasons for the same but some of the most common factors are cheap quality paper or else the paper is very thick for the machine to handle. You must look over these two factors first for avoiding paper jamming in the printer.
When it comes to technology, it becomes very tough for any individual to make the right decision among the wide range of availabilities in the market. And the same goes for the printers. Nowadays, printers have become a lot more advanced as compared to the traditional ones and Wireless & Bluetooth Printers are very popular these days. The printers have made our day to day work quite easy with comfortable handling and have saved a lot of our time as well. We hope our printer buying guide will help you out to select the right one for your space and according to your needs. Otherwise, all the above mentioned Wireless & Bluetooth Printers are one of the best prints in the market and are from a trustworthy brand as well. So, make the right choice for you as per to your requirements.