Most people must have thought of owning a DSLR Camera whether it’s for fun or else for the professional use. DSLR has changed the whole definition of clicking pictures or shooting a video through new innovation and advanced features. Nowadays, the competition is very high and therefore there are only a few successful cameras’ brands that offer high-quality and well-advanced DSLR that can give you the ultimate experience.
Today, we going to recommend some of the Best DSLR Cameras that are not only best for the beginners but also many enthusiasts and pros and also use it quite efficiently. If you are also searching for the same then we will recommend you to read this article from its start to the finish, in order to get the ultimate learning experience about DSLR.
- 1 Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras For Beginners, Enthusiasts & Pros
- 2 Nikon D780 Full-Frame DSLR Camera
- 3 Canon EOS 5D 5D Mark IV Full Frame Digital SLR Camera
- 4 Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera
- 5 Nikon D850 FX-format Digital SLR Camera
- 6 Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera
- 7 Pentax K-1 Full Frame DSLR Camera
- 8 Canon EOS REBEL SL3 DSLR Camera
- 9 Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera
- 10 Pentax K-70 Weather-Sealed DSLR Camera
- 11 Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera
- 12 DSLR Cameras Buying Guide
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 14 Conclusion
Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras For Beginners, Enthusiasts & Pros
Nikon D780 Full-Frame DSLR Camera
The Nikon D780 is perfectly designed for capturing stills as well as movies with its standard 24-megapixel resolution. This DSLR is made in such a way that it is can shoot 12 frames per second in live view along with uncropped 4K video at 30 FPS. In addition to that, you will also get some latest features in it from its previous lineup products such as on-sensor phase-detection pixels. The company has tried to offer this newest highly featured and bold design in a reasonable price range so that even a beginner can get easy access over this model.
It offers many impressive features such as focus shifting mode (macro shots) along with the extended depth of field, and so many. Without a doubt, the Nikon D780 is offering you great continuous shooting. Its video capabilities are also very impressive, including uncropped 4K UHD in different modes. Additionally, you can also control the camera remotely with the help of Wi-Fi/Bluetooth or else by using the free Snapbridge app from Nikon. Under affordable price range, this is the best DSLR camera not only for the beginners or enthusiasts but also for the pros. The Nikon D780 is a flexible and resourceful DSLR outshining its abilities in both photography and video applications.
- 24.5 Megapixel FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- Video Recording with UHD 4K
- 273-Point Hybrid AF System
- Features large 3.2 inches 2.36m-dot rear LCD screen
Canon EOS 5D 5D Mark IV Full Frame Digital SLR Camera
The EOS 5D DSLR from Canon is unlike any other of its previous models as here you will get some new advanced features that you have never get before. If you are looking for the best portrait and landscape DSLR, then you must give a try to Canon EOS 5D. It is different from other pro cameras and is lightweight because of which you can easily carry in your backpack wherever you want. Also, it offers extraordinary images so it doesn’t matter you are beginner or pro, this one will go for each situation.
For the large prints and image cropping, you will get excellent resolution with its full-frame CMOS sensor of 30.4 MP. Its 4K video with full manual control offers high-grade and precise video work, also with its selectable frame rates. In addition, you can get grain-free pictures, particularly in low light with its 100-32000 sensitivity range of ISO. You can also successfully control or use this camera for wirelessly transferring the pictures remotely via built-in WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth.
- ISO range of 100-32000
- 30.4 MP full-frame CMOS sensor
- 4K video recording at 30p or 24p
- Continuous shooting speed of up to 7.0 frames each second
- Touch-screen LCD monitor
Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera
Canon has been one of the best brands when it comes to DSLR and with their every model they have shown their consistent performance and even better by including innovative technologies. If you are looking for an all-in-one camera that is capable of performing all sorts of photography perfectly then you should go for Canon 90D BODY. The camera is capable of shooting high quality 4K 30p/25p videos without cropping the view of wide-angle. It can efficiently capture the landscape, portraits, events, wildlife, sports and so much more than you can imagine. It is a well-built camera that is simple to handle and easy to use.
No other cameras in this range can’t beat the colours and tones that Canon 90D produces and offers. In addition to that their autofocus and general operation is very fast as compared to any of mirrorless cameras from Canon. This Canon 90D is much better than its previous model Canon 80D, where you will get higher resolution along with much higher frame rate as well. Comparing to its earlier model, this Canon 90D is amazing and is up to the mark for any user whether you are beginners, enthusiasts or pros.
- 32.5 MP APS-C CMOS sensor + Dual Pixel autofocus
- Absolutely articulating 3-inch touchscreen display
- 4K/30p video capture with no crop
- USB 2.0 port along with the Micro USB connector and Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
Nikon D850 FX-format Digital SLR Camera
Get the extraordinary image clarity like never before with this Nikon D850 whose effective megapixels of 45.7 is capable of enhancing the resolution and giving you a high-quality print. The D850 also includes many amazing video features such as un-cropped 4K video, superb dynamic range, focus peaking, etc. In a wide range of environments, this camera helps in increasing the sensitivity and versatility with its ISO range of 64 to 25600.
Its optical viewfinder is capable to compose the perfect shot especially with its wide field of view. In addition to that, the brand has added a new innovative new shutter and mirror drive mechanisms in Nikon D850 due to which vibration at the time of shutter release has been reduced. This directly helps in impacting the sharpness of the image while avoiding the mechanical vibrations at the same time. The D850 comes with a newly changed grip rubber that feels totally enduring and long-lasting, thus increasing the grip as well.
- ISO range of 64 to 25600
- Effective 45.7 megapixels
- Larger 153-point autofocus (AF) system
- Nearly 7 fps or 9 fps1 high-speed for continuous shooting
Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera
Nikon D5600 is light weighted and compact camera with terrific image quality. This sleek camera is capable of easily blending the multimedia imaging capabilities with its supremely versatile wireless technology. This DSLR can record full HD 1080p video that let you to easily create the time-lapse movies in-camera. The combination of its sensor and processor supports the continuous shooting up to 5 fps particularly for working with the moving subjects.
Its sensor and processor work together for producing an overall high image quality with outstanding detail, colour correctness, vibrant range, as well as low-light sensitivity to ISO 25600. Talking about its wireless sharing, you can perform that with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC is also available. This will let you share full-resolution photos and movies wirelessly to the smartphones or tablets. Its SnapBridge spontaneously switch between the two technologies in order to perform the seamless wireless workflow.
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- SnapBridge application for wireless sharing
- ISO range of 100-25600
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
Pentax K-1 Full Frame DSLR Camera
For more than 50 years of their existence, Pentax has always been considered one of the top foremost SLR camera manufacturers in the market. This brand has been specifically known for its everlasting innovation and evolution. In order to maintain their good name in the market, the Pentax has been offering a wide range of amazing DSLR cameras to its users that has always been appreciated. Among those lineups, one of the popular ones is a 35mm full-frame digital SLR camera titled Pentax K-1.
The Pentax K-1 has been a highly acclaimed DSLR from the Pentax K series. Though, it features Pentax’s traditional body design i,e. durable and compact but it comes with new innovative and high-resolution technologies that can make your photography experience to the next level. In this camera, you will also get an entirely environment-resistant imaging system, along with a weather-resistant lens which will help you to shoot at any climatic condition or surroundings.
- 35mm full-frame CMOS image sensor
- CMOS Size: 35.9 x 24.0 (mm)
- Hold out 300,000 shutter releases
- Cold-resistant construction of -10°C
- Exterior casing made of extremely firm, lightweight magnesium alloy
- A top sensitivity of ISO 204800
Canon EOS REBEL SL3 DSLR Camera
The Canon EOS REBEL SL3 is an excellent choice for the beginner or intermediate photography. The camera features a standard zoom lens and is compact & lightweight DSLR camera due to which it is easy to carry everywhere. Its accurate autofocus and image processor is amazingly good. Additionally, it also comes with wide range compatibility with the canon EF as well as EFS lenses.
This is a versatile DSLR that offers a perfect mix of skills as well as video capabilities. The camera comes with a 24.1MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor along with the DIGIC 8 image processor that offers high sensitivity and very fast camera performance. The EOS REBEL SL3 also supports UHD 4K24p video recording and also the Full HD and HD recording as well. The camera can work efficiently in different lighting conditions due to its wide ISO 100-25600 sensitivity range. In addition to that, a 9-point phase-detection autofocus system also offers fast and precise focusing even in challenging lighting conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- UHD 4K Video Recording
- 9-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- Featuring 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor along with DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- Large 3.0-inch 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD
Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera
The Canon EOS Rebel T7i features a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor together with the DIGIC 7 image processor that helps in delivering high sensitivity along with fast camera performance which can easily suit both stills as well as video applications. It’s a large touchscreen LCD of 3.0″ offers a spontaneous technique for many actions such as controlling the focusing points, navigating menus, as well as reviewing the image and so on.
Its built-in Wi-Fi along with the NFC let you have very easy wireless sharing of photos as well as movies to your smartphone. This camera also features an assistant user interface because of which you can easily get guided regarding the specific camera modes as well as its different features. The processor is also quite fast offering 6 fps continuous shooting rate for photographing some very fast-moving subjects.
- 24.2 Megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor together with DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF
- 3.0-inch 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD
- Built-In Wi-Fi
Pentax K-70 Weather-Sealed DSLR Camera
While offering many controls and features at an affordable price range, the Pentax K-70 is far better than its predecessors. This DSLR model from Pentax comes with better build quality and control. The camera features an advanced feature-set and is popular for its multimedia capabilities. It can also give a great result for low-light shooting, and its well-built design makes it more durable.
It is very easy to handle design, and along with that it also features a dust-freeze-weather-resistant design that can easily operate in many different working conditions. The K-70 built-in Wi-Fi also lets you have easy wireless image sharing. In addition to that, you also get remote camera control from a smartphone very easily.
- 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD
- 24.24 Megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
- The 11-point multi-pattern AF system
- Standard ISO of 100 to 102400
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Full HD 1080p Video and 4K Interval Recording
Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera
The D3500 DSLR model from Nikon is a versatile and compact design which makes it more flexible and spontaneous. It is very easy to use along with offering high-quality pictures and videos through its efficient combined work of its sensor and processor. The body of Nikon D3500 is lightweight and has approximately all of the rear controls available at the right side of the grip that enables more relaxed one-handed control.
This DSLR camera also comes with HD 1080p movie recording as well as a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 5 fps, enabling high speed. With this camera, you will get the high image quality due to its apt AF system that consists of 11 distinct AF points for rapidly obtaining focus in a range of lighting conditions.
- 24.2 Megapixel DX-Format Sensor with EXPEED 4 Processor
- Max Resolution is of 24 MP (6000 x 4000)
- 3 inch 921k-dot LCD
- EN-EL14a Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
DSLR Cameras Buying Guide
While purchasing or buying a DSLR, people often make mistakes that they regret afterwards. After buying a DSLR, people usually complain about the picture not coming right, a size too big, certain specs are not up to the mark. In order to avoid the entire dilemma, you should know all about the right way to buy a compatible DSLR for you. These points may help you to get your ideal DSLR.
- Price – First thing that we check before buying a DSLR is its price. If you are a budgeted consumer and have a limited budget, then what kind of camera you should purchase? Well, if you go to a store, you’ll find DSLR cameras in price ranging lower to highest. You can opt. for the camera that’s in your budget and meets your requirements. The cost of the camera is not only decided by its body but there are many other parts of the camera that decides its post-price. Parts such as Lenses, Memory cards, batteries, Camera bag, filters and most important is the warranty. These may make the price of the camera go up.
- Use – Secondly, the most important thing that will help you with your purchase is the purpose for which you’ll be buying a DSLR. Every DSLR has its own quality and purpose. Some DSLR is good in scenic photography while some are good at sports. So, it’s up to you what kind of photography you want to do. You can choose the camera accordingly.
- Size – Size can play a vital role in photography. Some may find a compact DSLR a way too light while some may find a big DSLR heavy and immobile. So, you should look for an ideal size that will help you with your photography.
- Resolution – Resolution is also a very important factor to decide the type of camera you need to purchase. If you’re preferring photographs on large prints then you should go for a highly specialised camera that emphasizes on the resolution. If you are looking for small prints then it’s not necessary to purchase a specialised camera to get less megapixel. You can purchase a basic DSLR for that work.
- Upgrades – The DSLR that you should opt. for must have a scope for future upgrades. It’s a waste if you purchase a DSLR and it does not have any upgrades. As upgrades help in increasing the quality of photography. So, it should be necessary to go for a DSLR with upcoming updates.
There are some other features also that you must look upon before buying a DSLR such as Sensor size, burst mode, ISO rating, maximum shutter speed, LCD size, Dust protection, Flash and Anti-shake. These factors may lead you to perfect photography that you desire for.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: What Other Accessories should I Purchase after Buying the Camera?
Answer: You must have a decent well-designed camera bag for holding your DSLR and at least two lenses. A good lens cleaning kit also helps in keeping your gear clean, so you must have it. An extra camera battery and the memory card are also must-have tools that you should purchase. If you are into landscape and night photography, then you must buy a good, sturdy tripod for a better experience and good quality images.
Question 2: Do higher Megapixels Cameras Produces Better Image Quality?
Answer: People nowadays buy cameras that have more megapixels as it is considered to give better image quality. But, this is not correct as the sharpness of the image has nothing related to the higher number of pixels. However, a beginner must not worry about the megapixels as mostly pro landscape photographers or bird photographers consider using a higher number of megapixels and it only matters in professional photography.
Photography is an art of taking pictures, however, good knowledge about its gears and equipment can lead to a highly skilled and efficient output. A decent DSLR is capable of producing the best image quality that every photographer tends to get every time. Therefore, to help you out we have given you the top ten DSLR cameras list that will not only help out the beginners but also many enthusiasts and pros to make the right for them. If you have any question related to our list then feel free to ask us at our comment section below.